What better way to spend Saturday afternoon after spending a few days walking the exhibit floor?! If you attend the Natural Products Expo West, I hope you will join me for the informative and thought provoking presentation: Greenwashing: FDA/FTC Investigations on the Rise – How to Safeguard Your Company. The presentation is sponsored by California Baby.
Jessica Iclisoy, President & Founder of California Baby and Founder of the Natural Advisory Council, Scott Faber, Senior Vice President of Government Affairs for the Environmental Working Group (EWG) and I will discuss the impact of increasing FDA/FTC investigations, best practices to safeguard your company, and how “Greenwashing” is bad for the natural/organic Industry. For more information click here.
- What is greenwashing
- Why it hurts the natural/organic industry
- What actions the FDA / FTC are taking on misleading natural or organic claims
- Class Actions filed against misleading natural or organic claims
- How can you safeguard your company
- The Natural Advisory Council (NAC): Mission Statement and how to join.
Also, if you do attend, be sure to say hello as I always enjoy the opportunity to meet face-to-face.